Sunday 5 June 2016

Touching Moment (4 June 16)

When I went out from the ward, I saw a girl aged around 8 years old sitting at the floor alone, together with a big plastic bag.

Concern about her safety, I walked there to ask about her guardian and how long she was there alone. Then I get the information that her father was in the ward together with her brother, who is a patient in hospital. The issue is, she was left inattentive more than 15 minutes, and anything can happen to her during this period. @@

Thankful there are some security guards around to help to keep an eyes on the girl, so that I could try to seek for the father to take care of the girl.

I don't blame the father's action as I knew he has his own difficulties to take care of several children, especially some of them are sick. However, I did hope that all the parents can take extra precaution especially on the children's safety, especially there are several sad news that happened recently in Malaysia.

Lastly, appreciate the security guards and staffs in helping me to safeguard on the girl while I tried to search for the father. Hopefully together we can make the world a better place. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment